Go son, go down to the water And see the women weeping there Then go up into the mountains The men, they are weeping too Father, why are all the women weeping? They are weeping for their men Then why are all the men there weeping? They are weeping back at them This is a weeping song A song in which to weep While all the men and women sleep This is a weeping song But I won't be weeping long Father, why are all the children weeping? They are merely crying son O, are they merely crying, father? Yes, true weeping is yet to come This is a weeping song A song in which to weep

/// будет ///
связь: ...
/// будет ///
/// будет ///

за какие заслуги за какие заслуги за какие заслуги за какие заслуги
~ вверх страницы ~

~ вниз страницы

it's magic! ♥

Объявление

They call me the wild rose but my name was Elisa Day Why they call me it I do not know For my name was Elisa Day From the first day I saw her I knew she was the one As she stared in my eyes and smiled For her lips were the colour of the roses That grew down the river, all bloody and wild When he knocked on my door and entered the room My trembling subsided in his sure embrace He would be my first man, and with a careful hand He wiped at the tears that ran down my face On the second day I brought her a flower She was more beautiful than any woman I'd seen I said, " Do you know where the wild roses grow So sweet and scarlet and free?" On the second day he came with a single red rose Said:"Will you give me your loss and you sorrow?" I nodded my head, as I lay on the bed He said, "if I show you the roses will you follow?"

They call me the wild rose but my name was Elisa Day Why they call me it I do not know For my name was Elisa Day From the first day I saw her I knew she was the one As she stared in my eyes and smiled For her lips were the colour of the roses That grew down the river, all bloody and wild When he knocked on my door and entered the room My trembling subsided in his sure embrace He would be my first man, and with a careful hand He wiped at the tears that ran down my face On the second day I brought her a flower She was more beautiful than any woman I'd seen I said, " Do you know where the wild roses grow So sweet and scarlet and free?" On the second day he came with a single red rose Said:"Will you give me your loss and you sorrow?" I nodded my head, as I lay on the bed He said, "if I show you the roses will you follow?"

\\\\\\\\

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » it's magic! ♥ » Новый форум » Watches World

Watches World

Сообщений 1 страница 3 из 3

Watches World: Elevating Luxury and Style with Exquisite Timepieces

Introduction:

Jewelry has always been a timeless expression of elegance, and nothing complements one's style better than a luxurious timepiece. At Watches World, we bring you an exclusive collection of coveted luxury watches that not only tell time but also serve as a testament to your refined taste. Explore our curated selection featuring iconic brands like Rolex, Hublot, Omega, Cartier, and more, as we redefine the art of accessorizing.

A Dazzling Array of Luxury Watches:

Watches World offers an unparalleled range of exquisite timepieces from renowned brands, ensuring that you find the perfect accessory to elevate your style. Whether you're drawn to the classic sophistication of Rolex, the avant-garde designs of Hublot, or the precision engineering of Patek Philippe, our collection caters to diverse preferences.

Customer Testimonials:

Our commitment to providing an exceptional customer experience is reflected in the reviews from our satisfied clientele. O.M. commends our excellent communication and flawless packaging, while Richard Houtman appreciates the helpfulness and courtesy of our team. These testimonials highlight our dedication to transparency, communication, and customer satisfaction.

New Arrivals:

Stay ahead of the curve with our latest additions, including the Tudor Black Bay Ceramic 41mm, Richard Mille RM35-01 Rafael Nadal NTPT Carbon Limited Edition, and the Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust 41mm series. These new arrivals showcase cutting-edge designs and impeccable craftsmanship, ensuring you stay on the forefront of luxury watch fashion.

Best Sellers:

Discover our best-selling watches, such as the Bulgari Serpenti Tubogas 35mm and the Cartier Panthere Medium Model. These timeless pieces combine elegance with precision, making them a staple in any sophisticated wardrobe.

Expert's Selection:

Our experts have carefully curated a selection of watches, including the Cartier Panthere Small Model, Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch 44.25 mm, and Rolex Oyster Perpetual Cosmograph Daytona 40mm. These choices exemplify the epitome of watchmaking excellence and style.

Secured and Tracked Delivery:

At Watches World, we prioritize the safety of your purchase. Our secured and tracked delivery ensures that your exquisite timepiece reaches you in perfect condition, giving you peace of mind with every order.

Passionate Experts at Your Service:

Our team of passionate watch experts is dedicated to providing personalized service. From assisting you in choosing the perfect timepiece to addressing any inquiries, we are here to make your watch-buying experience seamless and enjoyable.

Global Presence:

With a presence in key cities around the world, including Dubai, Geneva, Hong Kong, London, Miami, Paris, Prague, Dublin, Singapore, and Sao Paulo, Watches World brings luxury timepieces to enthusiasts globally.

Conclusion:

Watches World goes beyond being an online platform for luxury watches; it is a destination where expertise, trust, and satisfaction converge. Explore our collection, and let our timeless timepieces become an integral part of your style narrative. Join us in redefining luxury, one exquisite watch at a time.

Как чёрный брокер Esperio маскируется под нормального

Далее, у брокера обязана быть лицензия на данный вид деятельности. Её выдают финансовые государственные регуляторы: подробнее об этой системе полезно прочитать в соответствующей статье нашего блога. В островном офшоре есть собственный финансовый госрегулятор под названием Financial Services Authority. Самый надёжный и при этом простой способ проверки наличия лицензии следующий: зайти на официальный сайт регулятора и ввести название компании в поиск. Результат отрицательный: ни OFG Cap. Ltd, ни Esperio в FSA не лицензировались. Так что компания не имеет разрешения на финансовую деятельность даже в заявленной стране регистрации, которая, впрочем, тоже оказалась фейковой.

Впрочем, даже в случае легального оформления юрлица и лицензирования по месту регистрации этого недостаточно для работы в правовом поле Российской Федерации. Оказывать брокерские услуги в стране можно исключительно по лицензии Центробанка РФ. Российский регулятор, как и все его иностранные коллеги, призван способствовать прозрачности рынка и ведёт открытые реестры держателей своих допусков и чёрные списки. Поиск по реестрам на сайте ЦБ РФ показывает, что брокер Esperio ему знаком. Он загремел в чёрный список компаний с признаками нелегального профучастника рынка ценных бумаг. Этот корректный термин обозначает лохоброкера: всё-таки не полагается почтенному государственному регулятору такую терминологию использовать.

Обратите внимание на сайты, перечисленные на скриншоте из чёрного списка Центробанка РФ. Видно, что мошенники часто запускают зеркала своего сайта. Этому может быть только одна причина: их блокировка за мошенничество для российских пользователей, которые являются основной целевой аудиторией лжеброкеров.

На момент написания обзора провайдеры РФ пока не перекрыли доступ к esperio.org. Однако, судя по активности лохоброкера, и эта мера не за горами.

Как чёрный брокер Esperio маскируется под нормального

Адрес и стаж как признаки мошенничества Esperio
В ходе проверки информации о компании «Вся Правда» также рекомендует пробивать заявленный на её интернет-ресурсе адрес. Хотя бы через поисковые системы и, особенно, через Гугл-карты.

Отсутствие документов
Назваться брокером недостаточно. Esperio было бы неплохо еще получить официальное разрешение на свою деятельность. Но Сент-Винсент и Гренадины как раз предпочитают те посредники, которым не хочется думать о лицензиях. FSA (регулятор в этой юрисдикции) не выдает подобным онлайн дилинговым центрам лицензии. И вообще он не ведет никакого надзора за их деятельностью.

На главной странице регулятора так и написано, что внесение в реестр — это не гарантия хорошей репутации компании. Российский Центробанк, например, вообще заблокировал сайт Esperio и внес фирму в черный список.
Выводы
Esperio зарегистрирован в офшорной зоне Сент-Винсент и Гренадин, что означает отсутствие контроля со стороны государственных органов. Кроме того, у него нет лицензии на осуществление брокерской деятельности. Торговать на таких площадках не стоит. Это легко обернется потерей капитала.

Подпишитесь на канал,
чтобы не пропустить новые публикации

Подписаться
Комментарии1
по популярности
Не удалось отправить сообщение
Комментировать
Войдите, чтобы комментировать
Отказные Решения
1 месяц
Вчерашний ForexOptimum

Ответить